After bootstrapping an MVP, we are now ready to invest heavily in tech to bring our product to the next level. We're looking for our first Full-stack Engineer to join our team. You'll be a key contributor to the design, architecture and implementation of entire features from scratch. You should be someone that likes to ship, comfortable working across the entire stack. You should be proud of your code but knowledgable enough to know how to manage implementation tradeoffs. You should have a product mindset, you'll be building and iterating on our product, collaborating with designers and founders, and making a product that users will love.
- Own the development of product features end-to-end including scoping, architecting, coding, testing, and rolling out features
- Work closely with founders to ideate solutions to user problems
- Become an expert in our product area and our tech stack
- Make improvements to developer productivity through process / code improvements and mentorship
- Work on a distributed team
- Have the opportunity in the near future, to work on cutting edge technologies such as Blockchain, Big Data and IoT.
• Experience building complex web products end-to-end in at least one of the languages or frameworks we use: NestJS, Vue.js, Typescript.
• Expertise working on all parts of the stack (frontend, backend, anything in between). But, it's fine to be stronger in one part.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. We have a document-first culture.
• Desire to work autonomously / work like an owner
• High empathy. You care about your teammates and our users. You can put yourself in their shoes.
• You understand the challenges of early stage startups and confortable with adjusting priorities when it's needed to secure the future of the project.
If you're interested in joining us, but don't tick every box above, we'd still encourage you to apply. We're building a diverse team whose skills, experiences, and background complement one another. We're happy to consider where you might be able to make the biggest impact.