Lactalis Butters and Creams launches its call for projects to bring innovative solutions to its distribution partners. The ambition? Reinventing and re-enchanting the physical store and building commitment around its brands. Several startups will be selected… and you can be one of them. You have until August 26, 2019 to submit your application. Don’t miss this opportunity!
The Lactalis group
The Lactalis Group, the largest dairy products group in the world, known for a myriad of products and brands: PRESIDENT, GALBANI, PARMALAT, LA LAITIERE, BRIDELICE, SOCIETE, PRIMEVERE, BRIDELIGHT, etc… It employs more than 80,000 people, including 15,000 in France, and has a turnover of 18.5 billion euros.
The Group operates through its Lactalis Butter and Creams division, a leader in the « dairy products » (Butter, Cream, Margarine, Aerosols and Pasteurized Milk). Its products are distributed in more than 6000 points of sale in France. On the lookout for for an innovation approach, Lactalis Butter and Creams is now seeking to work with startups to meet the new customer needs and expectations regarding the buying experience…. Indeed, consumer habits and practices have changed, they have become more demanding and connected, in search of meaning. At present they expect a new practical, fun and personalized shopping experience. Technology is omnipresent and traditional circuits are challenged by the emergence of e-commerce, short circuits and drive. These are all reasons why Lactalis Butter and Cream is launching this call for projects to explore new services alongside startups to reinvent the customer journey and thus bring new solutions to its distributor partners and its customers
Three innovation challenges
If your solution meets one of them, don’t wait any longer to apply. From the beginning of September the selected startups will start working with the Sales Development teams of the Lactalis « Butter and Cream». The aim is to offer an ambitious and innovative new vision of the butter and cream shelves in hypermarkets and supermarkets.
Improve Customers’ In-Store Experience
- How to create the surprise and deliver a pleasant and unique shopping experience?
- How to attract clients and develop impulse buying?
- How to push clients to discover products innovations?
- How to facilitate the search and/or access to the required product information?
Improve the visibility and management of the « butter and cream » shelf spaces
- What solutions to limit stock shortage?
- How to enhance the spaces dedicated to « organic » products, « vegan» products, « made in France » products, etc…
- How to facilitate the products placing on shelves?
Building loyalty around brands and brands
- How to develop brand-consumer interaction?
- How to build loyalty around our brands in an increasingly fragmented shopper journey (online / offline)?
- How to preserve our products in shelves?
- How to immerse the customer more fully in the world of our brands?
Deadline for applications: 26.08.2019
Calendar of events
- Thursday, July 11, 2019: launch of the call for projects. Companies apply via a form on the dedicated platform.
- Monday 26 August 2019: closing of the call for projects. If you are selected, the Lactalis team will contact you from 29 August 2019 for a pitch of your project which will take place on Tuesday 3 September 2019. The list of startups selected to launch the collaboration will be announced the next day.
- Monday, September 9, 2019: workshop for the deployment of the selected solutions.